Audit & Assurance
We provide internal Board assurance as well as Public assurance services around non-financial aspects of business performance that are of stakeholder and reputational interest. Non-financial aspects speak to the broader integrity of your organisation, as perceived by investors and shareholders, customers, lenders, insurers and other stakeholders.
Internal Board assurance is generally provided through the mechanisms of the risk and audit committees. This includes investigations of systems, leadership, practice and culture, and their effectiveness in meeting Board-defined business objectives.
‘Limited’ and ‘reasonable’ Public assurance services are provided to meet a range of investor, shareholder, lender, insurer, equities & securities exchange, and customer requirements.
Our focuses include:
- Evidence-based communication of how the organisation meets, exceeds or falls short of stakeholder expectations.
- Non-financial risk management processes, practices and outcomes.
- Management culture and leadership in sustaining or improving current performance.
- Anticipating and responding to changing stakeholder expectations and market trends.
- Internal transparency and system dependability.
We provide assurance against securities exchange listing expectations, have more than a dozen years of public assurance experience against premier mining frameworks such as the International Council of Mining and Metals, and are an accredited CopperMark assessor for responsible metal supply chains.